We're on an unstoppable growth trajectory and are looking for people who want to go beyond with us on what will be an incredibly exciting talent revolution!
Due to the incredible growth of Medik8, we're expanding our consumer base and branching out to the Retail market. We have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious and resourceful individual to join our team as a Business Development Manager - Omnichannel.
Joining Medik8, you will have an impact on the brand by guaranteeing we hold a premium position within each of the qualified partners in each of our strategic markets to make Medik8 a Top 3 player brand in each country.
You will report to the Head of B2B Sales and be a real problem-solver who will lead, develop and motivate the team to a common goal.
If you pride yourself on being instrumental in developing and implementing brand growth strategies and using your experience and market knowledge to create and implement initiatives focussed on growth generation, we would love to hear from you!
Why you cannot miss this opportunity
You will become part of our amazing community of devoted brand advocates, made up of consumers, clinics, industry experts and more.
This role will make a significant contribution to our ambitious global journey. You will play a key role in guaranteeing continuous profitable growth via our omnichannel strategy, keeping Medik8 Values, Branding and Philosophy intact while strengthening the regional presence of one of the most innovative and conscious brands on the market!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and deploying the best strategies for our qualified partner(s) in each market to support our brand development; creating, monitoring and adjusting strong and ambitious forecasts for each of the strategic accounts.
- Building and implementing strategies with existing partners to define growth and development paths and opportunities across the channels in accordance with the brand strategy.
- Increasing potential to grow each account by constantly reevaluating customer P&L, market exposure, product portfolio, etc.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in OMNI channel development strategies, within the skincare and beauty product market in EMEA.
- Have experience of working with Sephora (advantageous)
- Have a strong understanding of cross-channel businesses and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Have high commercial, financial, and business acumen and the ability to work with complex data and translate it into meaningful conclusions for varied stakeholders.
- Have proven experience with end to end mid-complex negotiation management, including knowledge of legal and corporate governance.
- Prior experience working with/in key players in the retail space is not required but is a significant advantage.
We believe that our People make Medik8 who we are.
They are our most valuable asset and sit at the heart of everything we do. We have huge ambitions across the globe, and it's essential that we're able to recruit, onboard, develop, support, engage and retain the right talent.
We are a global professional skincare brand that provides people with Beautiful Skin for Life. Our teams will double in size in a few months and we will have a brand new innovation centre where we will drive deeper research and increase the latest technologies, actives and innovation to keep Medik8 incomparable against the market and a trailblazer in the skincare industry.What the team says.."A great working environment with driven teams all trying to achieve the same objectives. Superb culture as we participate in 4 synergy events per year including payday events. Senior management are extremely hands-on and we have open communication across departments."
Culture & Benefits
We are proud of our dynamic culture - we are built on innovation, ambition and amazing ideas. Driven by continuous improvement, we constantly adapt to smarter ways of working. We have an unwavering passion for our brand and our customers - our ultimate goal being to deliver skincare products you love, trust and believe in.
We have an exciting and friendly environment and believe that our people are our strength. Our teams are thrilled by the challenges, satisfaction and rewards that come with getting things done to a very high standard at all times and in all areas of the business. If that sounds like you then come and join our journey!
Health & Wellbeing
- Wellbeing contribution - up to £750 a year in wellbeing activities
- Wellbeing Room - The office has a private room where you can meditate, pray, or just take a few minutes for yourself
- Mental Health Support - we have mental health first aiders in the business
- Private Medical Insurance cover from 25% to 100% including family
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vision Vouchers
- Up to 30 days AL excluding bank holidays
- Birthday lay-in
- Up to 75% products discount
- Up to £250 product voucher
- Company quarterly bonus scheme
- Work anniversary bonus up to £4,000
- Chromebook + a supersize screen
- Referral bonus
- Monthly Payday events
- Regular team building away days
- Tight-knit company feel
- Company-wide communications platform
- Quarterly all-hands meeting held by our CEO
- Always celebrating everyone's successes