Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager. Basic salary £35K OTE of £59K uncapped. Working for an independent business information and events business based in Central London.
Interested? This is what you will receive:
- Work for a growing company with serious development plans.
- Excellent basic salary.
- Uncapped commission structure.
Our client has quickly established itself as a key player in its niche market, producing clever content and events and operating within a finance vertical. They arrange highly successful events, both online and face to face, on an international basis. Our client draws excellent speakers and delegates from around the world.
About the role of a Business Development Manager:
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling sponsorship opportunities to UK, Europe and US B2B conferences. They offer a host of B2B sponsorship opportunities, from digital, thought leadership, awards, focus groups and research. You will be tasked with finding new businesses and building a portfolio of clients. This is a highly consultative sales role where you will need to build quality relationships with high-level Executives..
Does your profile match up?
You should be able to demonstrate competency in the below key areas, it is not essential to meet all requirements, but priority will be given to applications that satisfy most:-
• Have successfully sold B2B sponsorship opportunities.
• Strong sales performer who has achieved and exceeded sales targets.
• Knowledge of the finance sector would be an advantage.
• Confident in building relationships with Senior Executives.
• Trained in consultative selling techniques.
• Proactive and motivated to be successful and work to a target.
• Evidence of working in a team environment towards a common goal.
• High attention to detail and an ability to work in an organised and professional manner.
How to apply for this Business Development Manager?
Our client is looking to hold interviews ASAP, if you feel this Business Development Manager role is something you would like to be considered for, please forward your CV now!
About Media Steps Consulting:
Media Steps is an established media recruiter working within the media and event sales markets. We are included on several preferred supply lists and actively search for applications from individuals who have experience of selling-: sponsorship, exhibitions, delegate spaces, B2B media sales, information, online, digital and print solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.