Your New Job Title: Business Development Manager
The Skills You'll Need: English fluent, Solid B2B Business development/sale experience. Coming from manufacturing industry, experienced in product promotion with detailed product promotion strategy. Air filtering background is preferred.
Your New Salary: Up to £70k depending on experience
Who You'll Be Working for: Our client is an international client
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Develop local market through various channels, find new customers, and independently complete communication and negotiation with customers.
- Responsible for local market research, collect relevant information, and form research report.
- Build and promote product brands to enhance brand awareness.
- Assist the sales team in China to visit customers, project support and follow-up if needed
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Solid B2B sales experience, air filtration industry experience is preferred.
- Coming from manufacturing industry
- Experienced in product promotion with detailed product promotion strategy
- Air filtering background is preferred
- Target-oriented, with strong customer development capabilities.
- English fluent both written and spoken
- Bachelor's degree or above
Job status: Full-time Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Please view all our Team China jobs at
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.