This established organisation based in Basingstoke is seeking a motivated Business Development Executive to join their growing Sales Team. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for developing new leads and will play an integral part in assisting the company achieving its sales and profit goals.
Salary £27,000 + Bonus
- Make high volumes of outbound calls to potential customers to book face to face appointments for the external sales team
- Achieve targets for a range of sales activities including appointments booked, leads generated and event attendance
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and social media to understand customer's needs and identify sales opportunities.
- Work with the sales and marketing team to help plan and carry out sales campaigns to develop new sales opportunity leads through the use of cold calling, online video's social selling and various marketing other marketing activities
- Following up on marketing leads
- Maintaining and develope company records to Customers
- Up-sell products and services.
- Providing Sales Administration support to the team
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's graded A-C, to include English and Mathematics.
- Previous experience in an outbound call centre or a related sales position would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
If you do not hear from a consultant within 3 days of your application then unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.