- Partner with product and business stakeholders to gather, understand and define business requirements.
- Develop user stories to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions.
- Work closely with the architecture team, integration and third party vendors to ensure the needed integrations and design is in place to support CRM application environment.
- Complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, AppExchange Products etc;
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements.
- As part of Scrum Master role, host daily stand-up meetings, remove roadblocks and impediments impacting delivery, assist product manager in managing product backlog and coach team members during onboarding.
- Salesforce admin / developer Certification
- 7+ years of SFDC Developer/Admin experience with SalesForce core languages - Apex (language, triggers, classes, web services); Visualforce (pages and components); Lightning components and SOQL.
- 7+ years of experience working in Visualforce, Lightning/Communities, Process Builder, Triggers, Workflows, Flows, CSS, HTML, Templates, Custom coding and Web Services.
- 5+ years of experience working with tools IDE, Apex Data Loader and ANT, AutoRABIT preferred.
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies and Middleware tools such as MuleSoft.
- Data architecture and databases - data model/schema definitions, SQL, Triggers
- Identity and Access Management architecture and technologies - oAuth, SAML etc;
- Experience with administration of security profiles & roles, sharing settings, public groups and User Administration.
- Experience in Agile with preferred experience in SAFe methodology
- Good communication and collaborative skills
- Experience working in onshore/offshore support model collaborating work with offshore teams.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.