Tuknik Government Services,
a Koniag Government Services company, is seeking an experienced Budget Analyst
with a Secret Clearance to support TGS
and our government customer at Ft. Meade, MD.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more. Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Provide GF budget support functions involving the formulation, justification and/or execution of budgets for organizations, programs or projects.
- Support the preparation of command, agency, or Presidential budgets and assist in preparation of required supporting justification.
- Attend budget briefings and conferences and assist in answering questions to justify and defend budget estimates, program and resource requirements, and appropriation requests; and assist in the development of detailed programming and financial planning justification and documentation for inclusion in the POM and FYDP. The contractor shall not make any budgetary decisions. All budgetary decisions will be made by Government personnel only.
- Support the programs by identifying, producing and submitting program and budget requirements for Civilian Pay, Operations and Maintenance Funds (O&M), Procurement Funds (PROC) and Research, Development, Test and Evaluation Funds (RDT&E) and OCO funds.
- Review Daily Status of Funds (SOF) Reports/Dashboard Reports and provide consolidated reports and briefings for the Portfolio Reviews, Mid-year and End-of -Year Reporting.
- When required, prepare Quarterly Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) slides for the Supplemental Requirements Review Board (SRRB).
- Compile and consolidate acquisition actions while checking for consistency, accuracy and compliance with the budget cycle, for the associated acquisition action. Acquisition actions shall be reviewed and approved by the Government only.
- Provide senior level analysis to monitor execution plans. The contractor shall inform the Government on key deviations and issues.
Working Environment & Conditions
- Relevant experience may be substituted for education:
- Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of relevant experience
- 8+ years of experience and an associate degree
- 10+ years
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at or by calling to request accommodations.
Offering innovative and cutting-edge IT solutions, Koniag Management Solutions is uniquely positioned in the federal marketplace. An ANC 8(a)-certified program combined with the full corporate support of Koniag Inc.'s Government Services Sector, KMS is backed by a full range of industry partners. Innovative technology, highly qualified professionals and proven processes are the hallmarks of KMS. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our clients and maintaining a supportive environment for team members and partners.EOE Minorities/Female/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352