- The promotion of Assets and Structured Financing products and services for Corporate clients.
- Actively promote, build, manage and maintain client relationship with client groups designated by Department Head to achieve business development target.
- Identify and develop new business sectors, instruments or territories for the Bank's credit business.
- Manage and strengthen customer relationships for cross-selling products and services as well as managing portfolio risk purpose.
- Prepare Credit Proposal/Credit Application for HO's approval, review credit evaluation with risk mitigations on business / industry / financial / security analysis etc not only by yourself but also by working closely with internal stakeholder(s).
- Professionally co-operate, assist and support other Department member(s) and other Departments/Branches/Head Office in relation to Department's business for the purpose of enhancing the Bank's abilities in Asset Finance.
- Perform and undertake all client onboarding and/or risk management activities (for example, CDD and KYC) in accordance with the Bank's policy and Procedure.
- Keep abreast with market trend and business opportunities.
- Holds a Bachelors or Master degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline from a leading university.
- For AVP: Work experience in bank(s) covering syndicated and/or structured finance with 3 years or more experience.
- For VP: Relevant work experience in the Shipping and/or Aviation industry in 7 years or more.
- Solid financial data analysis/modelling skills and good understanding of financing documentation and legal consideration.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin / Cantonese.
PS: Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to ""