Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a full time Automotive Detailer. This position pays $16 / hour and is located at 170 Route 59 Monsey, NY 10952. The schedule for this position will be 40 hours/week.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America and we are hiring now!
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in the industry, and as an Auto Detailer and Car Washer you will be at the forefront of our Complete Clean Pledge, going above and beyond our already rigorous cleaning protocols, to protect the health and safety of all.
From trucks to vans to cars of all sizes you will be responsible for washing, cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing your branch's vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Pledge, ensuring that all vehicles rented by our customers are safe and clean.
We are hiring now for immediate openings. Responsibilities include:
Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
Vacuum and prepare vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
Wash, clean and dry the vehicle's exterior - this might include cars of different sizes, as well as vans and trucks.
Check fuel level and warning lights: inspect windshield for damage; factory reset/restore vehicle setting to clear prior customer data; check for customer items and place anything of value in Lost & Found; verify that registration is present, current and matches the license plate.
Check fluid levels and add as needed; check tire condition, pressure and tread depth; inspect vehicle exterior for damage
Fuel and stage vehicle
Inspect vehicle for any safety concerns; report any warning lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damage; pull vehicle out of the prep processing as necessary
Maintains a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
Responsible for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring cleaning, detailing, washing and sanitization supplies are available
Assists customers when needed. May transport customers to and from the branches
Helps maintain overall site appearance including general cleaning of interior and exteriors of branch locations
Site appearance responsibilities to include: desktops, countertops, phones, floors, trash, bathrooms, vacuuming, sweeping the lot and any other miscellaneous tasks related to the daily cleanliness of the branch location
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment based work permit or other work authorization document now or in the future
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour from this location