We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistant to work in one of our partnership schools in Oxford. The successful candidate will be able to work Monday to Friday, 8.30 - 3.30 and should be passionate about working with children in education. Part time roles are offered.
This is a school that caters for students aged 4 to 18 who have a range of Special Educational Needs.
Experience working with SEN is not essential. Applications from candidates with experience in care, nursery, support work, coaching and childcare are encouraged.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about working with children with SEN.
- Be resilient and have the ability to remain calm in challenging situations.
- Have an enhanced DBS check on the Update service (or be willing to get one).
- Right to work in the UK.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting students with their learning on a 1:1 or small group basis.
- Supporting the class teacher with lesson planning and resources.
- Promoting positive behaviour around the school.
- Contributing to the wider life of the school community.
If you feel like you have any of the skills shown above, please contact Rachel on the number below or send a copy of your CV through for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To find out more, please click on 'Apply now'