When you join James Moore and Co., P.L. you are joining a firm that sees you as MOORE. We believe in a firm that values who you are and the unique ideas you bring to the table. We know you have goals, both personal and professional, and we want to work together to make those goals a reality. Together we are MOORE. Why you'll love it at James Moore:
- More Valued: Open door policies allow you to have a voice to Suggest new and better ways of doing what we do and actively participate in the innovation to evolve the Firm overtime.
- More Flexible: We value our vacation time just as much as our work! Here at JMCO, you'll be met with flexible PTO and work from home options in an environment where we hold ourselves accountable to get the work done on our own time.
- More Impactful: Here at James Moore, we provide solutions to the small businesses that impact our local economies and to non-profits that make a difference where we work and play.
- More Secure: Saving for your future? James Moore offers a 4-5% annual contribution to ALL employees through our 401K program, regardless of what they can contribute to their own savings.
- More Balanced : Prioritizing your physical and mental health? Good. We know the best contributors are healthy contributors. That's why JMCO pays for 100% of their employees' basic healthcare, dental, and vision coverage.
- More Fun! Consider yourself a Cornhole champion? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! You'll stay energized in your work space by meeting in collaborative team settings.
Our firm is currently looking for an Audit Senior Accountant
to join our team. This position is responsible for the direction of engagements and/or projects and the proper performance of fieldwork, while beginning to establish a more personal and direct working relationship with clients and reporting progress to partners, senior managers and managers. Who you are:
What you'll bring to the table:
- You will enjoy creating your own path, a path to success not predetermined for you but made with you.
- You'll be flexible, adaptable, and empowered to add your own spin to our uncommon culture inspired by our diverse team members.
- You'll relish the challenge of dynamic work on multiple projects with different deadlines.
- You'll have a strong sense of ownership and a willingness to work collaboratively to create and implement successful solutions.
- You will strive to be an expert in your area of practice and diligently pursue relevant credentials and certifications.
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, or related discipline as well as 3-5 years of experience in a public accounting firm.
- The ideal candidate will be a team player who has a desire to expand their accounting knowledge.
- Self-driven, demonstrates initiative and able to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to positively and proactively manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High-level analytical and reasoning skills
- Dedicated to developing and enhancing a team environment
James Moore & Co., P.L. is one of the top ten (10) regional accounting firms in Florida with offices in Daytona Beach, DeLand, Gainesville, Ocala, and Tallahassee. Our practice includes tax, assurance, accounting & controllership, wealth management, HR solutions, technology solutions, corporate training, CFO services, Data Analytics and Business Intelligence, and business advisory services. Our diverse industry specializations include start-up technology, healthcare, government, non-profit, manufacturing, higher education, construction and real estate. For more information about our Firm, please visit us at: .
James Moore & Co., CPAs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.