Collaborate your exceptional experience in insurance administration and a keen eye for detail to launch your career working as an assistant underwriter.
A great job opportunity to join a leading global insurance broker who recruiting an assistant underwriter to join their expanding underwriting team.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Balance new business, mid-term adjustment, and renewal inquiries; use sound judgment and apply appropriate ratings to allow you to act accordingly.
- Your eye for business will give you all the tools to make the right decisions. Ceasing and converting new business opportunities whilst maintaining renewal retention with your existing clients, don't worry, we'll help you to get to grips with this!
- It won't be long until you're a policy expert able to provide a plethora of information to your clients; this is the foundation of our reputation. You'll also help with the practical day-to-day admin tasks too.
- Where applicable, take case referrals from cover holders. Be mindful and work towards agreed service standards and report complaints effectively.
To be successful in this role, you will be-
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent with a basic knowledge of insurance and ideally underwriting principles.
- Able to recognise risk exposure, and determine acceptance criteria and risk classifications.
- With strong interpersonal skills, communication, and a good level of numeracy.
- You can extract and piece together information using superb attention to detail.
Your future employer is highly dedicated to your professional growth and employee well-being, and hence this role comes with excellent benefits, including-
- Competitive salary
- Training towards CII qualification.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday.
- A range of Flexi benefits to choose from matching your needs.
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
Please submit your updated CV today to be considered for an unmissable opportunity. Should your application be successful, we will be in touch with you within three working days.