Thanks for checking out our vacancy, we're delighted you want to learn more about Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC.
Dechra are a growing, global specialist within the world of veterinary pharmaceuticals. Our expertise is in the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of high quality products exclusively for veterinarians worldwide.
Here at Dechra, our values are embedded within our culture and thrive within our family of almost 2000 colleagues globally. From manufacturing to marketing, (D)edication, (E)njoyment, (C)ourage, (H)onesty, (R)elationships and (A)mbition are at the heart of our everyday operations and the way we do business The Opportunity
This exciting opportunity comes as part of our continued organisational growth and development. Based at our stunning offices in Sansaw, Shrewsbury, this is a highly varied role will be involved in an interesting mix of B2B well as B2C activities within the Animal Health sector.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will use data and insight to work cross functionally to deliver product campaigns that support growth through driving a mix of compliance, increased recommendation, as well as consumer pull on our portfolio of products.
This role will involve hybrid working between our offices in Sansaw and Home Based working Main Responsibilities
So, what will you be doing? This role has a broad and varied remit and the successful candidate will have responsibility for duties including:
- Develop and execute key marketing initiatives in line with the Brand Manager marketing plans to drive sales of veterinary medicines and nutrition products in the UK and Ireland, through improving veterinary recommendation, owner compliance, and owner awareness.
- Project management of key projects to a specific timeline and budget, incorporating inputs from a range of internal stakeholders from different functions
- Combine a creative and analytical approach to research and determine the most effective marketing approach required to hit a desired and defined end goal
- Proactive monitoring, analysis, evaluation and reporting of the market, competitors and customers.
- Ownership of reporting project and campaign effectiveness using a range of qualitative and quantitative data sources
- Liaison with third party agencies to deliver cost effective and high quality outputs aligned to a clear project brief
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders to drive alignment, campaign engagement and effectiveness
- Take a self-directed approach to learning and incorporating new tools, methodologies and technologies to continue to progress the UK and I marketing effort
- Ownership of the UK and Ireland email campaign calendar, marketing automation platform and website
- Management of the UK and Ireland assets and literature
Here at Dechra we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer and we embrace candidates from all walks of life. We're particularly keen to hear from those who have/are:
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft software packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A natural collaborator and team player
- Previous experience in project management and or/working within a cross-functional or marketing is desirable
- Ability to conduct research and analyse data
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
- Self-accountable and highly motivated with a can-do attitude
- Previous experience with marketing automation tools (e.g. Pardot, mail chimp, sprout), CRM (e.g. salesforce) and website development would be a strong plus
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field or other related qualification(s)