Penguin Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a well-respected high-end residential developer on the hire of a junior planner to join the team in Buckinghamshire. This is a permanent position.
Join a family-owned business that puts community engagement and quality at the forefront of its developments. This company is established and has over 25 years' experience bringing desirable homes to the community.
My client is looking to hear from keen and proactive individuals to join a growing team, reporting to the Planning Manager.
- Discharging planning conditions and managing s106 obligations;
- Assisting in the preparation of planning applications;
- Providing pre-application planning advice, local plan monitoring and site appraisals;
- Working closely with a range of departments including land and technical teams.
Requirements to Apply
- Relevant town planning qualification or similar;
- Suitable experience held for an Assistant Planner level;
- Hold a good knowledge of the planning system;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- A full driving licence.
Salary / Benefits
- £30,000 - £35,000pa
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible working policy
- 25 days AL + your birthday!
- Join an experienced Developer that will help you achieve your career objectives
- Ongoing training
If you are looking to join an established and growing developer with a great reputation in the market, this is the role for you!
The hiring manager is looking to meet with suitable candidates ASAP so if you meet the above criteria, please contact Matt Fraser on , or