About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team, we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.The position:
Fund Accounting team is responsible to Coordinate in Geneva Fund setup - i.e. N Tier or GWI including setup of Classes, Special allocation groups, multiple legal entities, defining all the linkages and hierarchies across multiple Masters and Feeders, defining Catch-up and Carry terms and classes (after deciding that Carry should be calculated at what level). Performing system fund allocations in GWI month on month and verifying the correctness of all attributes. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge on the role of Investors' classes, GP class, carry class, Affiliated / Non-affiliated classes.
- Recording investors commitments and knowledge on accounting of initial/subsequent/late closings.
- Processing capital activities i.e. subscription, redemption, transfers, switches. Preparing call and distribution notices, wire details and related schedules. Processing and understanding the role of Master-feeder capital transactions. Responsible for booking trading and non-trading transactions and finalizing books of accounts.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly NAV workbooks and economic allocations, knowledge on PNL rebalancing and European & American waterfall methods.
- Computation of management fees in various periods, preferred returns and carried interest computations.
- Knowledge of various ratios viz. Internal rate of return, Time weighted return, Investment multiple.
- Handling Investor reporting, Fund level reporting and ILPA reporting.
- Interacting with clients on various accounting/operational issues.
What we offer you
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Services / Capital Markets Industry with minimum of 1 year working in Private Equity Accounting & Reporting.
- Preferred CA/CPA/CFA and/or a degree in Finance & Accounting.
- Investment accounting, alternative investment and hedge fund desirable.
- Real Estate Private Fund accounting exposure is a plus.
- Experience in working across country lines and operating in a global, multinational organization, ideally in a matrix structure.
- Demonstrable accomplishments relating to organizational change activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work in global shifts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience with Geneva/GWI a plus
- Experience with ARC financial reporting a plus
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.