Manchester, North West
Up to £30k P/A
Permanent, Full Time
Our team at Sellick Partnership are seeking an Asbestos Surveyor on a full time permanent basis in Manchester, North West.
This Asbestos Surveyor will be supporting a private sector client that are recruiting to expand growth within the business. It would be requirement for you to hold a P402 qualification.
Asbestos Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Attend client's sites to carry out surveying work; taking bulk samples; complete reports.
- Provide asbestos surveying services to clients, undertaking management and refurbishment & demolition surveys.
- Being proactive to ensure that work is delivered on time within all areas of the business.
- Uphold Code of Conduct and the requirements of the company when visiting clients within the Manchester area.
Asbestos Surveyor Requirement:
- 6 months experience working in a UKAS accredited environment
- 1 year experience as Asbestos Surveyor (Desirable)
- P402 Qualification (Mandatory) / P403 & P404 (Desirable)
- Full Driving Licence
Should this role spark interest, feel free to apply directly.
For further details, please contact our office and ask for Sam on Monday - Friday between 08:30am - 5:30pm.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.