- Leadership and Coordination
- Education and Development
- Recruitment and Retention
- Public policy and advocacy related to APC practice
- Nurse, Advanced Practice (APN) AND Nurse, Registered (RN)
- APRN 5 years of clinical experience preferred 3 years of leadership experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Communication and presentation skills. Organization and planning skills. Team building skills. Proven leadership skills Result oriented with concern for appropriate process. Excellent communication skills.
- Current APRN license and certifications
Physicial Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Ability to travel locally and long distances. Ability to prioritize independently and respond to multiple requests.
- No direct patient care
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform other related duties.