£450 - £550 PER DAY- OUTSIDE IR35
3 MONTHSLONDON HYBRID
A hot start-up consultancy seeking an analytic engineer with experience in DBT, Looker, and BigQuery to work with some of their clients. Your role will be focused on data modelling and ensuring efficient data migration.
This is one of the most exciting start-up consultancies working within data and analytics. They work with major brands and start-up tech businesses on a wide range of projects from elevating their data use to full-blown data platform redesigns.
THE ROLEThe applicant will work closely within the engineering team which gives you the perfect chance to have a real business impact.
The successful applicant should be dedicated and enthusiastic, a curious problem-solver with an eye for detail, exhibit ambition daily, and have a passion for using data.
The applicant will be expected to be involved in the following:
- Maintaining and continuously improving data infrastructure
- Cleaning and modelling source data in DBT
- Optimising the structure of their data warehouse for analysis
- Creating and maintaining clear, comprehensive core views of the company
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCEThe successful Analytics Engineer should have the following skills:
- Skilled within: SQL, BigQuery, DBT, and Looker
- Experience building, maintaining, documenting, and improving data infrastructure
- Researching and integrating new tools and technologies
- Good attention to detail!
THE BENEFITS There is a range of benefits that come with working at this fast-growing company. The successful applicant will enjoy a day rate of up to £550, as well as flexible working.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by submitting your CV to Kara Morton via the apply link on this page.