Aftersales & Technical Advisor
£21,000 - £23,000 DOE
Our client is an award-winning international manufacturer, distributor and retailer, who are dedicated to providing exceptional products and services to their customers worldwide. Due to continual growth, they are seeking to appoint a passionate Aftersales and Technical Advisor to the team.
Description of the role:
- Processing and arranging site visits for customers both retail and contractors.
- Manage day to day emails for site visits.
- Record on excel spreadsheets the site visit details.
- Work as part of the team.
- Responding to technical enquiries.
- Booking out replacement parts - spares.
- Monitor stock shortages and report them to stock control.
- Preparing site visit finding reports.
- Technical knowledge could be an advantage.
- Maintain logs of issues - complaints received.
- Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage but not essential
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
If you're wanting to join a fun forward-thinking company who will offer you training and development to aid your career progression then please apply!