Would you like your earnings to reflect your hard work?
Are you self-motivated and determined to progress?
Do you want to work for a company offering outstanding perks & benefits?
If the answer is yes, keep reading!
Salary: £23,000-£25,000 p.a. (DOE), OTE £30,000-£37,500+ in first year, £45,000+ from second year onwards
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am to 1pm
Due to continued international expansion, we are currently recruiting for a driven and dynamic Aftersales Executive to join our growing team. We are well-established within the industry for over 20 years and we're currently enjoying record breaking success and this brand-new role is part of an exciting plan to accelerate our growth even further!
This is a versatile role within our established media business and will help us showcase our additional product offerings to existing clients. Due to the nature of the role, you'll need to be able to help maintain our positive relationships with our corporate clients, whilst also having the ability to upsell a range of media products to help develop these partnerships further.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody with a desire to succeed, who is confident and driven by the opportunity to earn uncapped commission whilst working in a fun environment and within a friendly team.
Previous experience in a fast-paced sales environment is beneficial but not essential, as full training is provided. We are excited about developing your sales skills, all you need to bring is a 'can-do' attitude!
- Some experience in a sales environment, preferably with a track record of successful telephone-based sales
- Great presentation skills - many of our clients prefer to utilise Zoom/Teams/Skype, so you'll need to be able to showcase our products effectively over these platforms.
- Good organisational skills - you'll be provided with a high-number of existing clients to work with on an ongoing basis, so will be required to be organised in your workflow
- A positive outlook towards day-to-day challenges in a sales environment and a strong work ethic to hit achievable targets
- A willingness to learn on the job, as we provide full training and ongoing support
- The ability to work within a friendly and close-knit team
- You should be passionate about your own professional development, as we're on the lookout for people to develop and progress within the business, whilst being part of a winning team
- A great basic salary - with ongoing potential for growth
- Outstanding uncapped commission
- Access to our industry-leading workflow management tools. This software has enabled our employees to considerably grow their commission earnings.
- Partial Hybrid/Remote working opportunities
- Holiday incentive schemes, including an extra day for your birthday off each year (and a gift!)
- Half-day Fridays!
- Gym Membership contribution scheme
- Ongoing personal monthly target bonus (up to £250 per month)
- Free breakfast in the office on Fridays
- Fantastic monthly team incentives (gift vouchers, team meals out, lunch paid for etc.)
- Great selection of free refreshments in the office
- Free parking at our office
- A positive team environment where you can grow professionally. We only promote from within, with all of our senior management team progressing from junior entry-level roles.
If this looks like the job for you please contact me on or apply online