My client, a multi-faceted skin clinic in Edinburgh have a fantastic opportunity for an Experienced Aesthetic Therapist to join the team at a thriving skin clinic on a part time or full time basis.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver 5-star customer services and fulfill all client requests.
- Comply with all Health and Safety regulations.
- Perform observe Skin Analysis.
- Advise clients on suitable treatments and products offered within the clinic.
- Ability to up-sell by introducing clients to additional and advanced treatments.
- Be knowledgeable and interested in skin and skincare.
Essential Requirements: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role and will have:
- A level 3 beauty qualification
- Experience working with IPL & lasers
- Passionate about the industry, offering a 5-star client experience
- A natural interest in skincare & ongoing training.
- An interest in continual professional development, refresher training and new equipment in the industry.
Up to £25000 + commission
If skincare is your passion and you'd like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply today.