Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for an Administrator - Technical Services to join our passionate and driven team in Edinburgh!
Job Title: Administrator - Technical Services
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Operations Administration Teams.
- Support the Accounts Payable and Central Timesheet Teams.
- Run operational monthly reports e.g. WIP.
- Assist with the daily cash allocation to customer accounts and the production of daily cash collection reports for Group.
- Assist with the collation of the audit testing documentation requested by the auditors.
- Provide support to the finance team at month end e.g. processing journals, chasing outstanding WIP invoices, reconciliation of intercompany accounts.
- Prepare month end reconciliations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability of prioritising workload.
- Experience of CAFM / ERP system / Microsoft Office.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Atalian Servest won the IWFM Impact Award 2021 for Diversity & Inclusion.
Atalian Servest are an equal opportunity employer and are proud of the diversity represented across our business.
We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The IWFM Diversity Initiative award is one of the most significant in the UK facilities management sector. Winning recognises and commends several initiatives that Atalian Servest have introduced in the last 18 months; CHROMA, Opportunity and ONE.
CHROMA is a colleague-led Diversity & Inclusion platform, comprising of three networks; LGBTQ, Physical & Mental Health and Race, Ethnicity & Faith networks. The aim of the networks, who are supported by UK & Ireland board sponsors, is to champion inclusiveness, improve company policies and governance, and to empower all colleagues to use their voice for proactive change.
Opportunity was created with one core purpose - to provide accessible and equal learning opportunities for all of our colleagues. The interactive Learner Experience Platform aims to develop our colleagues as independent, confident, and successful individuals.
Lastly, ONE is the Atalian Servest innovation challenge. Open to our 28,000 strong workforce, designed to encourage our colleagues to think outside of the box, allowing us to foster a culture of innovation and divergent thinking.
The driving force behind the Atalian Servest mission is to create social value every day, leaving a lasting impact in the communities in which we serve.