An organisation that specialises in providing education and training are looking to recruit an Administrator.
Headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, they offer a range of qualifications from higher education to apprenticeships and also commercial training in management.
This role is offered on a full-time basis, working 35 hours a week on a hybrid basis, with flexible working available. This is a fixed-term contract until December 2023 with an immediate start date.
Working within the admin team, you will be carrying out administration activities for various training programmes, and providing data entry and operational support.
About the role:
- Work closely with the Project Manager to make sure all activity is compliant with funding rules and regulations
- Check paperwork for eligibility and accuracy, making sure compliance is completed
- Respond to student and colleague queries
- Prepare for internal and external meetings including minute-taking and attendance
- Input data accurately and maintain records
- Assist with marketing activities where required and attend events
- Previous experience as an administrator within the education sector
- Attention to detail and high accuracy with data entry
- Able to use MS Office packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's in it for you:
- Annual salary of £21,250
- Fixed term contract until December 2023
- Highly competitive holiday allowance
- Hybrid working pattern
- Enhanced employer pension contribution of 9%
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that cares for its staff. If you are interested in this Administrator position, please click "apply now".