Our mission is simple to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job - and it's our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We require a Postal Requisition Administrator to cover an existing workload within a major police force, based in Kidlington.
3 Weekly Shift Pattern:
- Week 1 Monday - Friday 9-5
- Week 2 Monday - Friday 9-5 and Saturday 7-4pm
- Week 3 Monday - Wednesday 9-5, Thursday 9-2pm, Friday OFF
- £12.18 per hour PAYE (plus a 3.5% shift allowance)
This is an interim position for 6 months with the potential to be extended, dependent on workload.
- Provide a high quality administrative service to customers (both internal and external) working within force and departmental guidelines towards the aims and objectives of the department and the organisation.
Skills required to be successful in the role:
- Good standard of education with GCSEs (Grade 9-4/A-C) in English and Maths or equivalent.
- Recent experience of working in an administrative role within a customer service environment including use of databases.
- Proven ability to use own initiative and problem solve within a team environment to make effective decisions within tight time constraints.
- Proven time management and organisational skills to manage changing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to pay attention to detail, producing accurate work.
- Proven ability of clear and concise written and verbal communication with proven interpersonal skills.
- Must have capability to travel to different locations across the Force and undertake all assignments in a timely manner. Due to the requirement to work flexibly, unsocial hours and personal safety for lone working; public transport may not be available or suitable at these times. For this reason a full UK driving licence is considered essential .
- Proven Knowledge and/or understanding of the Criminal Justice System, MS Office packages and police databases, e.g. PNC would be beneficial.
- Knowledge or experience of partnership and/or multi-agency working.
This role offers a competitive salary of £12.18 per hour PAYE (plus a 3.5% shift allowance) and you'll be working via REED who offer great benefits such as discounts, cashback offers and more as well as weekly pay.
Any offers would be subject to right to work checks strict police vetting checks.
Please apply now and join us in loving Mondays!