Do you have administrative experience? If so, then we are looking for just that. We have an exciting role that has become available in Brampton. The role would involve hybridworking combined with flexible hours.
The role would be from Monday - Friday and you would be offered flexible working hours between the times of 7am - 7pm. As this job is hybrid you would only be required to work from the office for a minimum of 1 - 2 days a week. The pay for this role is £10.27 an hour. Please be aware this is a temporary role.
The job would include but not limited to:
- Taking inbound calls
- Working with data and entering into their in house system
- Working with Microsoft packages such as excel and outlook
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof reading data
- Data entry for our national customer service for fish movement permit applicants
- Admin duties such as issuing the licence for salmon, sea trout net, trap fishing and managing data collected & processing the information
- Collecting the teams post from the Brampton office on a weekly basis
- Support the management of the team's inbox and phone services for internal & external customers
The skills that are required for this role is to have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and ideally have a NVQ Business Administration level 1 or have administrative experience. You will be highly self- motivated and well organised. As an Admin Officer you will be good with IT and be able to prioritise seasonal workloads within tight deadlines.
You will need to be able to provide your Right to Work, 2 proofs of address and proof of National Insurance to go forward for this role. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme availableApply online today! successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days. Unfortunately, if you do not hear from us within this time it will mean you have not been shortlisted for the position but do encourage you to apply for any other roles with Brook Street.