Paralloy has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our team based at the Billingham site. You will join us on a full time, permanentbasis working 37 hours per week and in return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Paralloy Ltd is situated in the UK and has 3 sites - Billingham, Middlesbrough, and Sheffield. The business has a worldwide presence and is a major supplier to the petrochemical market. The success of the company has been built on developing quality products in rapid lead times supported by a focused approach to customer service.
About the Administrator role:
You will be working in a fast-paced machine shop, providing administrative support, with a particular focus on data entry.
Responsibilities of our Administratorwill include:
- Data Entry (including daily manufacturing reports, input of data into specific company software packages)
- Compilation and distribution of reports
- Archiving of documentation
- General clerical duties (filing, checking, updating job boards)
- Work safely throughout all activities in line with Paralloy's safety standards and procedures.
What we're looking for in our Administrator:
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of packages
- Demonstratable experience working in an administrative role
- Willingness to learn new systems
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Administrator,then please click 'Apply' today!