Job Title: Administration Team Leader
Working Hours: 07:00 - 15:30, 08:00 - 16:30, 09:30 - 18:00 - 37.5 hours per week
Would you be interested to join a leading security company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for an Administration Team Leader to join our passionate and driven team in Glasgow!
The purpose of this role is to support the Helpdesk Manager in driving the administration team, who are responsible for maintaining our CAFM system, to ensure we deliver agreed services to our customer in line with Contract Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
The Admin Team Leader will ensure we are maximizing resource in order to cover all in day tasks, working closely with our Resource Planners to ensure we deliver agreed services to our customer in line with Contract Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and reducing costs.
The Admin Team Leader will have line management responsibility for a team of administrators and has accountability for the performance
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Line management of the admin team ensuring high levels of customer service and accuracy and efficiency with system updates
- Exceed client expectations in the delivery of the FM services.
- Focussing resource where required within the team to achieve contract SLAs and KPIs
- Support with the hiring and training of the Administration Team to ensure an effective workforce.
- Work in conjunction with the Operational delivery teams to ensure seamless management of contracts.
- To provide contract information on a monthly basis to the Helpdesk Manager.
- Gain an understanding of contractual PMS to ensure that penalties are minimised wherever possible.
- To assist in keeping WIP levels on contracts to a minimum by ensuring timely completion of jobs.
- Guide and direct the team to ensure any interactions with clients reflect positively on the company.
- Monitor the quality of the admin team's performance to ensure compliance with set standards of courtesy and professionalism.
- Support the Resource Planners with any duties as required during absence and busy periods.
- Effectively manage all chases, escalations and complaints in line with business processes ensuring customer satisfaction always.
- Deputise for the Helpdesk Manager during any absence.
- Set targets for the team and individuals, ensuring they are reviewed on a regular basis.
- Prioritise numerous competing tasks; continuously monitor the progress of work whilst communicating any delays to the relevant people.
- Effectively manage a significant workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Recognise and develop talent within the team.
- Oversee direct reports, providing processes, procedures, training and objectives as necessary to ensure high performance and efficiency.
- Manage any HR and performance issues relating to direct reports.
- Organise training programs for admins in order to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills.
- Support with absences by stepping in/up where necessary.
- Provide ongoing support to direct reports giving feedback daily and through regular one-to-ones.
- Provide reporting to operational teams or others as necessary to demonstrate the fulfilment of contract requirements.
- Ensure client systems are updated within set timescales.
- Ensure clients are kept informed in advance of planned preventative maintenance or reactive visits as per contract agreements, including any changes/delays as appropriate.
Planning & Organising
- Organise day-to-day responsibilities for the team to ensure productivity and performance.
- Produce relevant information and updates required for inclusion in client/contract reports.
- Job by job communication and tracking of the engineering workforce and subcontractors to ensure CAFM systems are accurate and up to date throughout the entirety of the job life.
- Monitor internal email mailboxes to ensure all enquiries are responded to in a timely manner.
Commercial / Financial
- Mitigate risk against performance penalties for failures by ensuring all tasks are scheduled times, to the correct resource and completed in line with contractual requirements.
- Jeopardy Manage all tasks in line with SLAs/KPIs in order to reduce financial penalties.
- Ensure time on site for reactive, quoted and planned maintenance works are within contract budgets/spend limits.
- Monitor trends in supply chain performance, reporting negative trends to the operational delivery team/Team Leader.
- Ensure inbound calls are answered in line with SLA's to reduce financial penalties and provide high levels of customer service
- Work together with wider teams including supervisors, managers and directors in order to achieve collaboratively.
- Support the Helpdesk Manager by providing timely performance reports and prompt escalation of issues.
- Good Strategic thinking capabilities - be able to support the Management Team to develop long-term strategies appropriate for the Operation of the properties.
- Manage cover for team as necessary.
Health & Safety Promote best practice health and safety amongst direct reports, engineering teams, subcontractors and clients always. Escalate any perceived risks as necessary.
About You: Experience in working within a helpdesk environment.High understanding and experience of Microsoft Office software packages.Experience in a Senior Helpdesk Role, with line management responsibility, is essential.High level of IT and systems literacy, including ExcelGeographical knowledge within the UK is advantageous.Technical knowledge within the M&E industry is beneficial.Sound understanding of planned maintenance requirements and our legal requirements/obligations.Demon