We're looking for a Temporary Admin Assistant to join us in Bradford.
The role sits within Legal Operations which is responsible for handling claims made on behalf of the various consumer brands as well as defending claims made against them.
You would be working teams within Legal Operations supporting with the payment process and insight for improvement which includes review of opportunities for automation and AI. You will focus on ensuring payments for historical agreements are made and work with lawyers within the Rights of Access Team to identify where the wayleave agreements can be renewed and brought in line with the Electronic Communications Code.
You will be expected to gain a thorough understanding of the Electronic Communications Code and how to apply the same.
What will you be doing?
- Work with legal team to progress claims and keep historical records up to date.
- Ensure compliance with payment process in line with internal procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Support research projects undertaking legal research using specialised data sources.
- Design and test various automation solutions with business partners across Legal Operations and the wider Shared Service Centre.
- Ability to prioritise and deal with a high volume and fast paced demanding portfolio.
- Draft and communicate with care and skill to uphold the professional image of the Legal Ops Department.
We tend to look for people with:
- Experience with MS Office, including Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to Prioritise and deal with a high volume and fast paced demanding portfolio.
- Good communicator who is willing to ask lots of questions.
- Experience analysing and presenting data
Who we are:
We're building Tomorrow's Connections Today, bringing people together through the power of our technology.
Liberty Global is a world leader in converged broadband, video and mobile communications and an active investor in cutting-edge infrastructure, content and technology ventures.
With our investments in fibre-based and 5G networks we play a vital role in society, currently providing over 85 million fixed and mobile connections and rolling out the next generation of products and services, while readying our networks for 10 Gbps and beyond.
We're creating national champions, combining the best broadband and mobile networks under brands such as Virgin Media-02 in the UK, VodafoneZiggo in The Netherlands, Telenet in Belgium, Sunrise in Switzerland, Virgin Media in Ireland and UPC in Slovakia.
Liberty Global Ventures, our global investment arm, has a portfolio of more than 75 companies and funds across content, technology and infrastructure, including strategic stakes in ITV, Univision, Plume, Lionsgate and the Formula E racing series.
Our scale enables us to transfer knowledge and expertise across our operations and investments, creating a dynamic family of brands united in the pursuit of innovation and excellence.
And we're prioritising diversity, equity and inclusion in our workplace and communities, while reducing our impact on the environment. We are using technology as a force for good; for our people, our partners and the planet.
Liberty Global is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. We're 100% committed to having a workforce that represents every part of our society. So we're keen to hear from candidates of all background and circumstances.