We are really excited to be supporting a leading Redhill Employer to recruit an Administrator to join their IT division on a permanent basis, during a time, of which, they are going through a high period of growth. This is a brand new opportunity to support the current IT Admin & Finance Officer with a wide range of administrative related tasks to ensure the smooth running of the IT function at Redhill.
What will your day to day duties look like?
- Compile and co-ordinate presentations and departmental reporting
- Monitoring group mailboxes mailbox and ensuring that any requests are processed through the appropriate process
- Maintaining the IT Department Intranet site
- Manage the logistics of team meeting and team social event management
- Manage domestic and foreign travel arrangements including air, hotel, car transfers and meeting agendas
- Organise internal and external business meetings, including making all necessary arrangements such as sending invites, reserving rooms, conference call and telepresence setup, printing copies and arranging catering as well as taking minutes where requested.
- Assist with invoice processing, tracking and capturing spend and commitments
- Assist with maintaining change control logs, document libraries and with communication between project teams and stakeholders
- Assisting with stock management.
- Managing office supplies and other supply requests for the IT Team
Who will suit this role?
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Proven experience of working successfully within a team
- Experience working within an IT department desirable
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with high discretion
- Strong attention to detail, numerate and analytical
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to build strong working relationships
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Solution-orientated, accountable and reliable
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, excel and PowerPoint)
- Solid work ethic with attention to detail and commitment to results
- Confident and effective problem solver and decision maker
As well as working for a sought after employer, where you have the opportunity for enhancing future career opportunities, this client also offers a competitive salary of up to £22,500 plus Annual Personal Performance Bonus Scheme, 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays, Pension contribution - Minimum 3% with an employer matched contribution, Corporate rates for private medical insurance and other insurance products, Employee assistant programme, Enhanced family friendly policies, Sharesave scheme, Discounts on high street brands and Local retail discounts.
The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.00.
For your information:
Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.