TPF Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a growing and highly respected local firm of Chartered Accountants based in Sandwich. Our client is a medium-sized accountancy practice who provides a wide array of accounting services to a broad range of owner managed businesses across the Kent and the South-East. Their services are across a mix of statutory accounts, management accounts, tax, VAT, bookkeeping, payroll and CIS. They offer a modern approach to accounting and use IRIS, Sage, QuickBooks and Xero.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm of accountants in Sandwich as a Senior Accountant where you will be rewarded and given an excellent opportunity to progress in your career. There are very clear prospects on offer for future managerial and partnership prospects within the practice. Both full time and part-time applicants will be considered.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts and corporation tax returns for a variety of owner managed companies.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns.
- Review work completed by junior staff members.
- Suitable applicants for this Senior Accountant role will be any of AAT, ACA, ACCA qualified or qualified by experience, with a career background in accountancy practice, working within small / medium / large independent firm background and/or, Top 50/ Mid or Top Tier firm experience.
- You will be likely operating around Accounts Senior level, or similar, delivering accounts and wider ranging accountancy practice services to a client base of sole traders, partnerships and limited company clients, across a wide spectrum of industries and turnover levels.
- You will be looking for a career opportunity where you can progress.
- £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable.
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Future Partnership prospects
- Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation.
Refer a friend..
We're keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We're looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).