If you are immediately available to start a role within Milton Keynes, have purchase ledger experience and either have previous supervisory experience or are ready to step up in to a supervisory role, please read on! We have a 6-9 month position available paying £19ph
We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Senior/ Supervisor to join a globally recognised business on a temporary basis. Our client is looking for someone for the next 6-9 months to cover a secondment which has the potential to lead in to something permanent.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Senior/ Supervisor would be to:
- Motivate the team and be the 'go to' person for advice & instruction
- Get involved with the day to day running of the Accounts Payable department
- Process and make payments of invoices to 3rd party suppliers
- Create the weekly payment run
- Ensure queries are dealt with effectively and within the agreed SLAs
- Liaise with different stakeholders from across the business and different entities
- Perform regular reconciliations and produce reports
This role would suit someone who either has previous supervisory experience or is ambitious and ready to step up in to that role.
The role offers hybrid working with 2 days in the office and 3 days work from home and is paying up to £19ph inc. holiday pay.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates