A leading, high growth international services business are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their sizeable finance function. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant , who thrives on working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, managing staff and project-based work, including making efficiencies and improving processes.
The role will report into the Accounts Payable Manager and will evolve as the business continues to grow. The successful individual will work with the AP Supervisor, to ensure weekly and monthly deadlines are met.
Main responsibilities to include:
- Supporting the AP Manager and invoicing function, ensuring the invoicing process and customer relationships are well managed and deadlines hit in a timely manner
- Review and develop accounts payable processes
- Liaising with the wider business to ensure timely approval of invoices, overseeing reconciliation of supplier statements and investigation and resolution of queries
- This role will suit an individual with extensive experience as an Accounts Assistant.
- Excellent communication skills are essential together with a pro-active, continuous improvement approach and the drive to succeed in an ever changing, fast paced environment
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an extremely profitable, private equity backed business offering excellent opportunities for future development and a competitive salary and benefits package.