Your passion. Your purpose .
If youre here, youre looking for something more. More opportunity, more impact, more purpose. At Rehmann, each and every one of our associates plays a pivotal role in the Firms success. When you join our team, you can count on exceptional support, encouragement, and guidance from your colleagues and from leadership.
No matter where you want to go in your career, Rehmann can help you get there. Whether youre in the early stages of your professional journey or youre further down your path, were focused on helping you achieve your goals whatever they may be. When you join Rehmann, you are part of a culture that Puts People First and aims to help everyone reach their fullest potential. Let us show you all the ways we can Empower Your Purpose.
To learn more about Rehmann, visit:
We are seeking a talented Accounting Solutions Senior
for our Accounting Solutions team in SE Michigan . How You Will Make an Impact:
- Reconciling client bank account statements
- Preparing journal entries
- Updating depreciation and amortization schedules
- Preparing compiled financial statements
- Preparing payroll tax quarterly returns, annual employee W2s and payee 1099s
- Providing payroll tax support to clients
- Maintaining clients' accounting software and files
- Building relationships internally to foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Providing a wow experience to every client
- Contributing to the success of our clients organizations
- Identifying opportunities to introduce other Rehmann specialists to existing clients
Your Desired Skills, Experiences and Values:
- Bachelors degree not required, but a plus
- Interest in CPA certification not required, but a plus
- 2-5 years in handling the accounting duties described above
- Tax return preparation, a plus
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Ability to complete and enter non-routine and complex journal entries without assistance
- Proficiency with accounting software programs. Accounting CS or Quickbooks experience, a plus.
- Proficiency with payroll software programs
- Ability to design a basic chart of accounts fitting the needs of a client
- Ability to read a financial statement and identify issues to discuss with a client
- Outstanding client service and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to develop unique business solutions in a team-based environment
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Unwavering integrity in all situations
We Put People First in all that we do. Our associates are our greatest asset and we provide programs and benefits that encourage growth and development and align with their needs and goals. This includes benefits focused on physical and mental health, paid time off for volunteering and diversity-related activities, flexible work arrangements, and more.
When you join Rehmann, you become part of a firm dedicated to helping Empower Your Purpose, whatever it may be.
Rehmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer.