- Marketing Account Manager for an award-winning digital transformation agency.
- Excellent opportunities for progression and to work with household name brands.
- London and Brighton office, with hybrid and flexible working options.
We're on the search for a Marketing Account Manager who has some experience managing paid media campaigns to join this leading consultancy in their London office. You will be taking the lead on a variety of digital projects for big name clients, with a particular focus on PPC.What you'll be doing
What experience you'll need
- As Account Manager, you will be supporting on client accounts and taking appropriate and timely action to ensure expected outcomes are met.
- Taking the lead on a wide variety of digital projects, writing briefs, and ensuring projects are delivered successfully.
- As the first point of contact for clients you will work to build and nurture key relationships.
- Supporting pitch teams in preparation of presentations for new and existing clients.
What you'll get in return for your talents
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing, with experience briefing paid media specialists and delivering integrated campaigns within a marketing agency setting.
- A natural relationship builder, you will have proven client facing skills and understand how to manage and operate client accounts, identify opportunities, and maintain excellent communication.
- Self-motivation and commitment to deliver effective campaigns for a wide variety of exciting businesses.
- A competitive salary in the region of £35k - £45k depending on experience.
- Join an ambitious team and agency who are delivering game changing results for their clients.
- Lots of working flexibility and excellent progression opportunities.
If you've got some experience managing digital campaigns in a marketing agency and love the sound of this opportunity, then please apply right away or get in touch with Jess for more info.