- Account Director (CRM & Digital Marketing)
Sitting within a leading CRM and Data Marketing Agency, you will be responsible for managing key accounts, building strong relationships with clients and leading exciting CRM, Digital and data-led projects.
You'll lead a small team and work with clients to understand their Data, CRM and Digital business needs and then work with internal agency teams (including Creative, Strategy, CRM, Insight and Campaign Ops) teams to help deliver relevant solutions/ programmes/Projects.
You will have an opportunity to work with fantastic brands (including the worlds most famous entertainment brand), while growing your career within a leading business.
This role is based in Central Bristol (flexible/Remote working available) and paying up to 45-50k (depending on experience) + benefits
Skills and Experience
- Account Management & leadership - able to face-off to clients, understand requirements and turn these into briefs for teams within the agency.
- A solid understanding of email best practice.
- Strong experience with end to end campaigns, including deployment.
- Experience of working with stakeholders and helping to think of marketing strategies that will drive customer value and engagement.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience/knowledge would be advantageous.
- Able to organise and implement CRM and digital marketing campaigns.
- Team leadership and project management experience.
- A strong understanding of CRM strategy, marketing automation tools, campaigns and insights.