Do you have experience working with children in a professional setting?
Could you prepare and deliver high quality sessions to improve pupils' subject knowledge?
TP Tutors are looking for enthusiastic and engaging Tutors throughout Maidenhead and the surrounding areas to support pupils on a 1:1 basis. Many of our current placements are supporting pupils awaiting school placements, and as such tuition often takes place in the home environment or out in the local community.
There has been an increase in demand for specialists in core subjects (English and Maths) and have opportunities to support both primary and secondary pupils, so we welcome Tutors from any background.
Subjects and ages
Tutors can choose to tutor the subjects where they have specific specialism and teaching experience.
- Key Stage 1-4 covering all primary and secondary age groups
- Subjects at primary level are literacy, maths, science, phonics, basic skills, reading comprehension
- At secondary level tutors can tutor English, Maths, Science, History, and Geography
The responsibilities of a tutor
- Show expert knowledge of the curriculum in your subject to keep pupils on task leading up to exams.
- Prepare concise lessons to accommodate differing abilities
- Show professional and compassion to help students succeed
- Report sessions and update student data on our online platform LEAP
- Show a passion for education and pride yourself on boosting student's grades
Working through Teaching Personnel allows for many benefits including
- Team of consultants to look for roles for you and support you in the ones you find
- A competitive wage of £20 to £30 an hour
- Exclusive Access to out CPD Academy
- Flexibility on your working conditions