Our client based in Malvern are looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join them on a 3-month fixed term contract to start as soon as possible. This is a hybrid role, travelling into Malvern once a month.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with SCCM and used to troubleshooting when performing such a task. This candidate will also have excellent communication skills with end-users and the aptitude to provide excellent customer service. They will also have the ability to manage their own time and to work out of standard working hours due to the location of some of the users.
Essential skills and experience
- 2-3 years of experience within a 2nd line support position
- Ability to problem solve within a technical environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service approach
- Excellent time-management skills
- Flexible and resilient attitude towards role
- Excellent spoken and written English
- SCCM familiarity is advantageous
- ITIL Foundation
- CompTIA A+
- Microsoft Accreditation