Maintenance Electrician with 2391 Inspection and testing required for the Mid Ulster area. Your new companyYou will be working for a family run business who carries out maintenance for a number of public sector bodies. The Company's success is largely due to the substantial investment that they've made in their team, both management and employees.Your new roleYou will be required to carry out the following duties below. This job is covering the Mid Ulster area, the successful candidate can be from anywhere as long as they can cover Mid Ulster
- Testing and inspection
- Experienced in the delivery of all aspects of reactive and planned maintenance and minor electrical installation works
- Working on occupied and unoccupied properties
- Full completion of all electrical certification and bench marking.
- To use appropriate safety equipment and wear appropriate clothing / uniform provided.
What you'll need to succeedYou need to have the following:
- NVQ level 3
- 18th edition or currently in the process of achieving
- City & Guilds 2391 inspection and testing certificate
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Experience in working with social housing contracts preferable
- CSR card
What you'll get in returnYou will get a company van, a competitive salary which will contribute to a pension scheme. You get will paid holidays and be offered training when needed.What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.