Empowering Learning are currently recruiting for a motivated and committed 1:2:1 Teaching Assistant to support a child with ASD.
The school is a welcoming setting in Rugby. The client has confirmed the role will be to run until the end of the academic year but for the right person would look to be a permanent position within the school.
The right candidate will have
- Previous knowledge and experience around ASD
- Previous experience working 1:2:1
- Adult and child DBS (or willingness to obtain)
- Relevant training and qualifications
In return you can expect
- A dedicated consultant
- Top pay rates
- Access to accredited CPD courses
To apply for the role please email your CV to or call on /